Here are some guidelines to keep in mind.
- Please stay home if you are sick.
- Please maintain social distancing for greeting time, etc.
- Please wear a mask. We will have some available for those who do not have one (the CDC does not recommend masks for children under age two).
- Please wash hands & don’t touch surfaces unnecessarily. Hand sanitizer will be available at the building.
- We will have spaced seating for social distancing. Please sit together as a family/household or leave a seat or two between yourself and non-household members.
- We will meet outside if weather permits. Please bring lawn chairs and a bible (we will not be using a projector)
- Please fellowship outside as much as possible (weather permitting).